Saturday, September 15, 2012

Starting now...

I created this blog three months ago and I haven't written a single post. So I am starting now...because I need an outlet. I need a therapy. I need to start talking more than I have been - not because it is particularly interesting or entertaining. I need to start talking so I don't go crazy.

I went crazy last weekend. I tried to forget about certain things and more importantly, I tried to be some one else. I actually like being me and there is the problem. Since I haven't been talking - to anyone or anything, I got overwhelmed. I am now taking efforts to make sure it doesn't happen again...at least not in the near term.

Hopefully moving forward, this blog will be a little more uplifting than this post and really what I hope to do is document my progress. I want to make some changes. Nothing drastic but minor improvements. That crazy weekend I was talking about before - it was also an enlightening weekend. I found something special. I have heard about it but to actually find it...wow.

So I am inspired and ready to see what I can do with that inspiration. I want to be peaceful. Let's see how I can do...should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment